Monday, May 16, 2016

Nursing Room Review - Lot One

This is the first time I've breast feed in a public nursing room and I'm disappointed that it's a very sad place. Brought baby cleo to choa chu kang Polyclinic for her vaccination and went shopping with my mum at lot one after that. I wasn't expecting to find a nursing room in lot one but surprisingly, they do. but its very sad. Its hidden inside the toilet at the end with the diaper changing area. Its just another cubicle without the toilet bowl. The toilet doesn't smell too pleasant either but cleo needs her feed and my mum keep telling me to just be grateful there's nursing room. I'm really prepared to nurse at the food court with my nursing cover but my mum keeps telling me to make do, so okay. Although i do appreciate that there's a nursing room but i don't think its appropriate to ask our babies to eat in the toilet. Like so sad.

After a few minutes, i really cannot take it and told cleo to just eat what she need and she can eat all she want in the comfort of home later. She seems to agree and promptly let go of the latch and even vomited out her milk. She probably cannot tahan the toilet too.

If you ask me, i won't be using this nursing room again. I'll rather nurse in public with my nursing cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment